By Arthur E. Jongsma, L. Mark Peterson, William P. McInnis
As a therapist, i've got used this workbook with either adolescent and grownup consumers, and feature came across it invaluable for either populations. The e-book contains a few very worthy handouts that may be used in the course of consultation or for homework in among classes. lots of the handouts are for the customer, and there are few for fogeys of the adolescent shopper. so much of them can be utilized with adults, and a few can be utilized with more youthful childrens who've greater analyzing degrees. i like how the booklet got here with a CD-rom with the intention to open and print every one handout; it permits you to delete and upload issues to the handout. i'd suggest this to any therapist that loves to contain handouts and actions into their paintings with consumers.
Read or Download Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner II PDF
Best therapy books
Treatment books facing mindfulness frequently deal with it as a method to educate sufferers. This e-book deals an entire special approach in this approach, suggesting that mindfulness perform through the therapist may help facilitate the therapueutic courting, and thereby outcome.
What lies at the back of the language we use as counsellors and psychotherapists? How does language healthy right into a healing context? do we really say what we suggest, and listen to what's stated, within the consulting room? This booklet takes aside, lays out and repositions the main simple of healing instruments – the language used to speak among therapist and consumer.
Cognitive remedy: a hundred Key issues and Techniques is a crisp, concise elaboration of the a hundred major beneficial properties of the most well-liked and most sensible verified procedure in the box of cognitive behaviour treatment. The a hundred key issues hide cognitive treatment concept and perform, and consider misconceptions approximately this technique.
During this insightful ebook, Microsoft consulting psychologist Anna Rowley attracts on attention-grabbing case reviews from her twelve years of operating with the head degrees of Microsoft management, revealing the talents that experience helped the company's most sensible executives to take care of industry dominance. Rowley's tools have helped her powerhouse clients, who are passionately dedicated to their jobs, attain their greatest strength while faced with consistent strain to innovate and excel.
- Stottern bei Kindern und Jugendlichen: Bausteine einer mehrdimensionalen Therapie (Praxiswissen Logopädie) (German Edition)
- Chronic Depression: Interpersonal Sources, Therapeutic Solutions
- Principles of Psychotherapy: Promoting Evidence-Based Psychodynamic Practice
- Das Knie. Der Ratgeber für das verletzte Knie: Diagnostik - Therapie - Rehabilitation bei Verletzungen des Kniegelenks
- Enhancing Sexuality: A Problem-Solving Approach to Treating Dysfunction - Therapist Guide, 2nd Edition (Treatments that work)
Additional info for Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner II
The following list of factors or events may contribute to your anger control problems. Please review the list and then rank-order the top five issues or factors that cause you to feel the most anger. Place the number 1 in front of the item that causes you to feel the most anger. Next rank the second through fifth most common factors or events that cause you to become angry. If there are other key issues or factors that are not included on the list, please record them in the spaces provided at the end of the list after Other.
5. 6. Just to meet them See once in a while Get to know them a little then decide Regular contact A close relationship Unsure B. What is your level of hope in successfully making face-to-face contact with your birth parents. ) | Very Hopeful | Quite | | Somewhat | Little Not at All Hopeful C. ) Crushed Relieved Frustrated Sad Hurt Cheated Rejected Unloved Angry Alone Depressed Worthless 11. ) | Eager to do it. Explain 22 | Do not want to do it. Therapist’s Overview MY CHILD’S SEARCH FOR BIRTH PARENTS GOALS OF THE EXERCISE 1.
C Explain: 6. List the concerns you have about your child beginning to search for his/her birth parents. B. A. C. D. 7. What would make you more at ease with the search process? 8. Using the following continuum, indicate how supportive you feel you can be of your child’s search process. | | Very Unsupportive Very Supportive 9. In what ways can you show your support of your child’s search? 10. At what level would you like to be informed about the search process? ) | Very Informed | Quite Informed | Regular Updates | Basic Information | Very Few Facts Explain 11.