By Editors : J.E. Mungall
SC 35, 526 pages, 2005
Read Online or Download Exploration for platinum-group element deposits PDF
Best nonfiction_4 books
"Economic integration that results in the convergence of earning and dwelling criteria is on the center of the european accession method. the idea is that alternate integration mixed with institutional harmonization will result in sustainable capital flows from ecu Union member international locations to acceding international locations .
- [Journal] Harvard Ukrainian Studies. Vol. XVII. No 3-4
- Disorders of the lunotriquetral joint Atlas of the Hand Clinics - Volume 9, Number 1, March 2004
- Rebuilding Housing Along the Mississippi Coast: Ideas for Ensuring an Adequate Supply of Affordable Housing (Occasional Papers) by Mark A. Bernstein (2006-06-15)
- Life of Saint Augustine by John Capgrave: edited from British Library Additional MS 365704 together with Jordanus of Saxony's Vita s. Augustine from Bibliothèque de l'Arsenal, MS 251
- Studies in the Greek Historians (Yale Classical Studies (No. 24))
- The World's Strongest Trade Unions: The Scandinavian Labor Movement
Extra info for Exploration for platinum-group element deposits
Contrib. Mineral. Petrol. 101, 447-457. , BALLHAUS, C. & HOLZHEID, A. (2004b): Fractionation of the platinum-group elements during mantle melting. Science 305, 1951-1953. J. (1993): Partitioning of the platinum group elements and gold between silicate and sulphide magmas in the Munni Munni Complex, Western Australia. Geochim. Cosmochim Acta 57, 1277-1290. BORISOV, A. & PALME, H. (1997): Experimental determination of the solubility of platinum in silicate melts. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 61, 4349-4357.
BALLHAUS, C. & HOLZHEID, A. (2004a): Stabilities of laurite RuS2 and monosulfide liquid solution at magmatic temperature. Chem. Geol. 208, 265-271. J. (1989): Are bushveld U-type parent magmas boninites or contaminated komatiites. Contrib. Mineral. Petrol. 101, 447-457. , BALLHAUS, C. & HOLZHEID, A. (2004b): Fractionation of the platinum-group elements during mantle melting. Science 305, 1951-1953. J. (1993): Partitioning of the platinum group elements and gold between silicate and sulphide magmas in the Munni Munni Complex, Western Australia.
If complete sulfide oxidation occurs, then even at the lowest degrees of partial melting, the basaltic magma will be extracted from its mantle source in a state of sulfide undersaturation. This process has been implicated in the genesis of anomalously Au-rich alkaline magmas at very low degrees of partial melting (Mungall 2002d), and should similarly affect the PGE. Whereas the solubility of Pd is quite high in basaltic liquid in the absence of a sulfide phase, Pt and the IPGE are known to be close to alloy saturation at typical concentrations in basaltic magmas (Fig.